About First Aid Management & Training
As a nationally recognised training organisation, we can train anyone in first aid, and issue certificates upon completion of first aid courses. Our training can be provided to groups or to individuals, as you wish. We conduct classes at our four centres across Melbourne as well as on site at your home or workplace. We specialise in training in CPR, in emergency asthma management, management of anaphylaxis and allergic reactions as well as level two first aid response which includes life support and management of casualty. Our instructors will also recognise and take note of any prior learning or training you have done in granting you your certificate.
Your Partnership with us delivers
- FULLY ACCREDITED first aid training
- FULLY ACCREDITED trainers
- FLEXIBILITY of first aid course times to suit all workplace needs
- WEEKEND AND EVENING first aid training courses
- ON SITE first aid training and discounts for groups
- ADAPT each first aid course to suit your specific needs
- INDIVIDUAL needs catered for
- IMMEDIATE issue of certificates on successful completion of your first aid course
- FULL RANGE OF FIRST AID KITS for work, home, sport, travel and marine
- ABILITY to adapt first aid kit contents
- REPLACEMENT STOCK for first aid kits
What makes us different?
- PERSONAL SERVICE we provide personalised service to all clients
- FLEXIBILITY our flexibility allows you to fit your first aid training around your workplace and personal needs
- PROFESSIONALISM highly qualified and friendly trainers guarantee a relaxed and enjoyable learning experience
- PRIOR LEARNING we recognise prior skills and qualifications from other Registered Training Organisations and cater for recognised learning requests
QUALITY our aim is:
- To make each First Aider competent to act confidently in all emergencies
- To make First Aiders aware of risks in their work/home environment
- To make Employers and Employees aware of their legal requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Laws.