Nurse Immuniser Update Course
Provide an Emergency Response in an Immunisation Emergency
This course will update the skills and knowledge of the nurse immuniser to respond to an emergency event following immunisation.
This course runs from 9.00am to 12.30pm.
- Emergency responsibilities
- Recognition and management of adverse events following immunisation (AEFI)
- Providing appropriate emergency management of AEFI
- CPR – infants, children and adults, HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Infection control
- Reporting procedures
- Demonstrate CPR on infant, child and adult manikin
- Participate in role play/scenario
- Written assessment
A Statement of Attainment HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation as well as a Statement of Participation for Provide an Emergency Response in an Immunisation Emergency will be issued to participants on successful completion of the course.
First Aid Management & Training Centre’s trainers deliver this course, they are all qualified with Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and have relevant industry experience.
Course Mode & Duration
Three and a half hour, face to face delivery and assessment.
We can deliver this course at your workplace, for more information please contact our office.
Reserve your spot now by placing an online booking.